CleanCide Germicidal Disinfectant Wipes – 160 Count, EPA Registered
This listing is by the case of 8 cannisters.
CleanCide is a premium brand, made in the USA. It can be used for work in Medical, Sanitary, Plumbing, Painting, Automotive, and other household use.
EPA List N Approved – for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the cause of COVID-19)
- EPA Registration Number: 34810-36
- EPA List N Approved, Hospital Grade
- Eliminates odor-causing bacterial
- Kills 99.9% of household germs
- USDA FDA Compliance
- Low pH, No quats or bleach
- EPA category IV (lowest level of toxicity)
- Will not irritate lungs, skin, and eyes
- Highly biodegradable ingredients, no hassle or irritating residues
- Effective against Norovirus, and other antibiotic resistant organisms.
- Citric Acid Based
- Made in the USA
EPA-approved Germicidal Disinfectant Wipes Product.
Please send inquiries for volume pricing.